The following refund policy applies to all transactions for goods, services and courses provided by the Santa Clara County Dental Society, hereafter referred to as SCCDS.
- A refund will be issued to participants within 30 days if a class is cancelled.
- SCCDS reserves the right to change pricing for courses or events without notice.
- All refunds must be requested by the purchaser prior to the beginning of the class or event.
- All refunds issued will incur a $15.00 service charge.
- Refunds must be requested either by phone or in person during office hours. Email messages and/or voice mail messages are not considered sufficient.
- Refunds for all transactions will be issued by check within approximately four weeks.
- Course exchanges must be requested prior to the beginning of the courses in question. No service charge will be incurred for exchanges.
- All requests for refunds must be made within 30 days of class cancellation. Refund requests may be denied at the sole discretion of SCCDS. Requests may be denied despite any and/or all of the following reasons:
- Dissatisfaction with the course
- Change in venue
- Change in speaker
- Change in amenities
- No refunds will be given for donations to the Santa Clara County Dental Foundation.
- SCCDS reserves the right to update and/or change this policy at any time without notice.
For any questions or concerns, please contact the Operations Manager at (408) 289-1480 or via mail at:
Santa Clara County Dental Society
1485 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95126