Dear SCCDS members,
As required by our Bylaws, you will be voting on two issues at the Thursday, September 13 general membership meeting: you will vote for 2019 society leaders and a new CDA Trustee, and on several Bylaws changes. The September 13 meeting is at Villa Ragusa event center, 35 S. Second Street, Campbell. The meeting begins with cocktails at 6, dinner at 7 and the business meeting about 7:20 pm. A quorum of 200 members is required to vote on 2019 Society leaders, choose between two candidates for CDA Trustee, and approve Bylaws changes proposed by the Board of Directors.
- Dr. Baokhanh Nguyen, President-elect
- Dr. Bexter Yang, Treasurer
- Dr. Shakalpi Pendurkar, Secretary
- Dr. Robert Shorey, Editor
- Dr. Niloofar Zarkesh will be 2019 President and Dr. Ned Nix will be 2019 Immediate Past President
- Drs. Hieu Dang, Sara Hamed, Nima Massoomi and John Shen have been nominated for three-year Board Member-at-Large positions.