TECHNOLOGY IS CHANGING THE WAY WE ALL OPERATE ON A DAILY BASIS.
Therefore, we face two challenges, how showcase and live your brand and to stay lockstep with your team. How do you invest and embrace technology in a a way that accelerates the team instead of dividing them?
Do you love dentistry, but get overwhelmed by all of the staff management issues? Do you ever wish your team would be more proactive and accountable for finding solutions to
challenges rather than waiting for you to tell them how to solve the problem? This is the course you have been waiting for. Learn the secrets to building and leading a high performance dental team.
During this course your will gain valuable skills and learn how to:
• Implement employee hiring and management strategies to “Keep the Heroes” and “Lose the Zeroes.”
• Create team ownership within the practice.
• Establish a set of operating principles that serve to further the fulfillment of the practice goals.
• Use powerful communication techniques that empower the team
• Implement strategies that create immediate and long term growth
• Increase productivity from each and every employee.
Mr. Ali Oromchian is one of the nation’s leading legal authorities on topics relevant to dentists. Since its creation, the Dental and Medical Counsel PC law firm has been regarded as one of the preeminent health care law firms devoted exclusively to healthcare professionals. His clients seek his advice on practice acquisitions and sales, cre
ation of corporations and partnerships, associate contracts, estate planning, employment law matters, office leasing and state board defense. Additionally, he is a frequent speaker on topics such as employment law, negotiations strategies, contract and estate planning throughout North America. He is frequently quoted and has written articles for the California Dental Association, Progressive Dentist, Progressive Orthodontists, and
The New Dentist magazines.
Sponsored by Bob Affleck of Citibank