Are you thinking about starting up or buying a practice? Attend this valuable evening seminar for advice on lease agreements, equipment, financing and much more. Interact with industry experts to help guide you through the next steps in your dental profession.
- Avoid common pitfalls when buying a practice
- Establish the appropriate and most beneficial legal entity (Inc., LLC, etc.)
- Master financing, lease and purchase agreement issues
- Strategic business planning to attain your transitional goals
- How to recognize when you are getting a tremendous bargain
- How to value a practice
Speakers: Donald Wong, Calvin Williams & Ali Oromchian, Esq.
Sponsored by Bank of America