Our members and staff work hard to promote the importance of oral health in Santa Clara County. Throughout the year, the SCCDS organizes and participates in a wide variety of activities designed to educate community members about the importance of good oral hygiene and regular dental visits. Our members attend local health and career fairs, conduct oral health screenings at area schools, and provide much needed services through our partnerships with government and charitable organizations.
Organizations with whom we’re currently connected include:
- School Districts: Berryessa, Campbell, Cupertino, Gilroy, Milpitas, San Jose and Sunnyvale
- San Jose Public Libraries
- Boys and Girls Clubs
- Santa Clara County Public Health Department
- Salvation Army
- County of Santa Clara Department of Child Support Services
- 15-20 organizations participating in the Collaborative for Advancing Oral Health in Santa Clara County with SCCDS as convenor.
If you would like to request a volunteer dentist visit your school, fair or facility to provide oral health education, please contact us.